When you experience a problem with mobile verification
- You may proceed with verification with a mobile phone under your name provided by a domestic telecommunications company.
- Please check the details below if you do not receive a verification code during the mobile verification process.
1) Check the spam box and what is treated as a spam e-mail
2) Confirm how the telecommunications company handles spam e-mails
- If there is no problem with the handling of spam e-mails, please submit a help request through our Live Support customer service.
- You may not complete verification and trade on the exchange unless you own a mobile phone registered under your name.
For inquiries regarding verification, we advise you to use our Live Support customer service.