Please refer to the details below when you request for membership cancellation.
- You must withdrawal all of your remaining cryptocurrency and KRW balance as you cannot cancel your membership if there is still balance in your account.
- You must cancel all orders in progress. (Check outstanding order history).
- If the amount of KRW is less than the withdrawal fee or the amount of cryptocurrency is less than the minimum withdrawal amount, your membership cancellation will be proceeded after you consent to the removal of your remaining balance . (Please download and fill in the Balance Removal Agreement at the bottom of the guide menu, and then submit the form via our Live Support customer service.)
- After your member cancellation, all your personal information registered in Coinfinit shall be deleted and shall not be restored.However, for information that must be stored under relevant laws and regulations, the company shall store such information for a certain period of time.
- Members who do not have KRW and cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal history may proceed with membership cancellation without any additional forms.
- After membership cancellation, you may not re-register using the same ID you used previously for registration.
For inquiries regarding user guide, we advise you to use our Live Support customer service.